Electronic Trading Solutions – Fixed Income Sales (German Speaking)
Posted Feb 3, 2022 - Requisition No. 100382
Buy & Sell-side professionals strive to achieve best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported together with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades directly from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with our buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems AIM, TOMS and SSEOMS.
What's the role?
As a result of the continued success and growth of the ETS business we are further expanding our team which focus on German Speaking countries. In ETS you will be able to learn and develop your skills with a fixed income focus, and will position our full suite of F.I electronic trading products with a view of growing that given market.
Working within the EMEA region, this role offers a fantastic opportunity to drive business across all client types by building new communities for e-trading as well as strengthen our existing relationships with key players in the markets. You will be working closely with your colleagues across Bloomberg enterprise sales to help identify relevant prospects that we can work with across all asset classes for ETS, as well as the wider enterprise offering.
We will trust you to:
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
- Be a self-starter and own the coverage region including monitoring at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English and in German
- The ability for regular travel
- Experience in sales in German
- A foundational understanding of Bloomberg’s trading business that you are looking to build upon
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.