You are an experienced and energetic communicator who will develop and execute communications programs that deliver compelling and consistent messages to employees in our offices across EMEA. A key part of this London-based role is the ability to understand and implement both novel and traditional communications that ensure Bloomberg employees have a connection with the business’ strategy, values and philanthropic/cause-driven efforts, an appreciation for the depth and breadth of employee benefits, and an understanding of Bloomberg’s policies. You should have experience in large organizations communicating effectively and delivering quantifiable results using a variety of communications platforms.
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage and execute writing assignments, such as business presentations, emails, articles, and scripts for EMEA business leaders and teams.
- Drive sales enablement by creating content that will help our client-facing department stay up-to-date with market developments and strategic priorities.
- Create interesting, engaging content for our regional internal communications channels, including newsletters, employee social media platform, internal business meetings, videos, podcasts, etc .
- Manage communications projects, from concept to execution to measurement, and be able to build relationships across various teams and offices to ensure all interested parties are aligned on project goals.
- Collaborate across Corporate Communications and Marketing teams to ensure seamlessness integration between internal and external communication campaigns.
- Work with Human Resources teams to develop communications strategies for EMEA, organization changes, benefits, wellness, and diversity, training, and policy initiatives.
You’ll need to have:
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree and/or professional qualification in a related subject'.
- Solid and progressive experience in an employee communications function, Communications agency, or equivalent roles
- Experience developing and executing internal communications strategies for a global audience
- Experience working directly with senior business leaders
- An interest in organizational psychology and the ever-changing relationship dynamic between individuals and the organizations they affiliate with professionally
- Demonstrable samples of content created to support employee communications campaigns (writing samples, videos, event plans, digital, print etc.). Experience with multimedia
- Self-starting, get-it-done attitude and the ability to do eleven things at once – and do them well.
We’d love to see :
- Experience with multimedia (e.g., video, photography) is a plus.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.