Engineering Campus Recruiter
Posted Nov 4, 2020 - Requisition No. 86985
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
At Bloomberg, we are passionate about hiring dynamic, intelligent engineers with diverse backgrounds. Our Engineering Campus Recruiters help drive this process by attracting, assessing and impressing the best technical talent from top universities to hire them into our organization.
You are the type of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment and are always looking to develop creative strategies for campus initiatives. You know the importance of growing a partnership with the business and understanding their needs when developing these strategies. You are collaborative, have great interpersonal skills and providing a superior candidate experience is always at the front of your mind.
We'll trust you to:
- Create strategies to attract top talent to increase and diversify our candidate pipeline
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for recruiting entry level engineering candidates
- Be strategic and project manage various recruiting initiatives
- Establish a strong relationship with hiring managers, business stakeholders and candidates
- Organize and travel to on-campus events across the country (heavy travel September-November, January-March)
- Provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Lead diversity initiatives by identifying underrepresented talent pipelines, building relationships with student groups on campus and hosting events
You'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of technical campus recruiting experience*
- Experience managing various campus recruiting initiatives and creating customized strategies to hire top technical talent
- Experience sourcing candidates through LinkedIn and other avenues
- Experience with technical recruiting in a high volume environment
- Well maintained business relationships of all levels
- Highly developed organization, presentation and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills *Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
We’d love to see:
Experience with building strategy and relationships to attract & impress underrepresented tech talent.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.