Enterprise Data – EMEA Sales and Account Manager
Posted Aug 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 93210
Bloomberg Enterprise Data (ED) is continuing to experience a prolonged period of unprecedented growth. Our Data and Technology solutions focus upon the acquisition, organisation and distribution of content around financial firms. With ground-breaking innovation across Bloomberg products, we work in partnership with our clients by taking out the heavy lifting, enabling them to do more with less.
As Enterprise Data continues to enjoy success and year on year revenue growth, we have a spot open to join the Sales Generalist team in EMEA. This job is perfect for an individual keen to work on sales and specialise in our suite of data and technology solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for finding and closing new business opportunities, proactive lead generation and pipeline building, innovative new business strategies and marketing, managing and developing relationships with assigned accounts as well as hunting for growth opportunities. The candidate will be the point person on all Data and Technology related questions from their customer base. The career our Generalist team is to Key accounts management (with more focused coverage on key accounts in a region) Specialist teams (owning sales of a specialist product line across EMEA) , or wider opportunities within the group.
We'll trust you to:
- Extensive sales and account management experience
- Be proactive and autonomous in hunting for new business opportunities
- Hit and exceed a significant revenue target
- Generate and progress sales leads and pipeline
- Maintain and grow revenue within existing accounts
- Foster new and existing relationships with your clients to be seen as a trusted business partner
- Collaborate internally to build strategies for generating business
- Stay informed about the evolving financial markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Sales passion and aptitude
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships both externally and internally
- Proven consultative sales skills, including competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development and closing sales
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Comfort with a highly fast paced, changing environment with clear & substantial sales targets
- Knowledge of the Terminal and other Bloomberg businesses is favourable
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.