Enterprise Data - BVAL Fixed Income Valuation
Posted Apr 14, 2020 - Requisition No. 82464
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
Firms that commit to utilizing only highest-quality data can eliminate the data inconsistencies inherent to working with multiple vendors and lower their costs overall. A partnership with Bloomberg Enterprise Data allows just this, giving them strategic advantage.
What’s the role?
Bloomberg Data sits at the center of many of our clients’ workflow, and our pricing data is invaluable to our clients. The data we supply is supported by the experienced professionals who contribute to the quality and credibility of the models. Without our evaluators we couldn’t give our clients what they need and want.
The team is responsible for analysing, modelling and supporting bond valuation algorithms using Bloomberg's in-house analytics and database. The team consists of capital markets professionals with extensive and varied experience, including traders, portfolio managers, structurers and data analysts.
- You are curious and fascinated by how things work.
- You are an enthusiastic learner and a problem solver, willing and able to use your skillset innovatively.
- You enjoy having deadlines to achieve and enjoy ensuring that the customer receives the best product and service Bloomberg can deliver.
- You are a genuine team player and know that a lot more can be achieved by supporting your colleagues, coupled with your colleagues’ support to you.
- An investment/ financial services professional who has experience of the bond market, ideally the High Yield or Investment Grade universe, which could have been gained in roles such as trading, risk or analyst related roles.
- Python and/or advanced Excel experience, gained within the work environment.
- Able to work with and develop financial models, performing statistical analysis and working with large data sets.
- Enjoy interacting with people, you will be partnering with colleagues and internal clients from a variety of backgrounds, including other evaluators, product managers, sales, engineering and quants.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.