Enterprise Data - Regulatory Data Specialist Sales Representative
Posted Jan 24, 2020 - Requisition No. 80890
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
What's the role?
As a regulatory data sales specialist, you will be responsible for continuing to growing the Bloomberg's hugely successful Regulatory Data franchise throughout the Western European market. Over the years Bloomberg has Developed for banks, asset managers, insurers and other financial institutions, Regulatory & Accounting Products combine high-quality data, sophisticated analytics and best-in-class service, to help satisfy key areas of focus: Accounting, Capital Management, Transaction Reporting & Tax to name but a few.
You will need to navigate to, and engage the appropriate teams and individuals within the target organizations to sell the specific Bloomberg services we offer. Key Regulations to come include FRTB, SFTR, Various Legacy Regulations implicated by Brexit, LIBOR Transition to name a few.
We will trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Bloomberg regulatory data solutions.
- Manage an enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements by progressing opportunities through the sales funnel, engaging different stakeholders internally and externally where necessary..
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the market, market changes, and what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs; working closing with Regulatory Product and Content Manager team to co-ordinate new product sales releases, client outreach and pipeline generation. This also - involves working closely in providing a relevant industry feedback loop with content to ensure maximum adoption for legacy and new products coming to market.
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solutions and strategies to identify new opportunities and meet sales targets
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running round table and campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- A good working knowledge of the European Regulatory Landscape.
- Demonstrated Sales or Business Development experience within the financial services sector.
- Comfortable working within a revenue target driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability for regular travel
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in one or more European language would be a benefit but not a prerequisite.
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.