Enterprise Data Sales - Real-Time Sales
Posted Dec 1, 2023 - Requisition No. 121861
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
We’re looking for someone to join the Real-time Solution Sales team, responsible for sales of Real-Time services that include, data feeds, workflow Automation Microservices, including flagship product like Server API, B-Pipe over Platform, B-Pipe with Services, Distribution solutions sales and Event-Driven Trading feeds. You'll work closely with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
You'll have a really deep understanding of the flow of real-time market data around a financial organization, who uses it and what for, especially within Front Office applications. You'll demonstrate how the quality, reliability and timeliness of Bloomberg content and services will help them improve processes and comply with new regulations. You'll also provide sales insight upon the benefits of leveraging our cutting edge technology to effectively deliver, organize and use data will help to streamline their supply chain, creating value and generating efficiencies.
We'll trust you to:
- Drive annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory
- Work in collaboration with the Enterprise Data salespeople and Services Delivery Teams to identify and manage new Real-Time Solutions sales opportunities until close as well as identify and expand usage and revenue of existing real-time technology solutions within existing accounts
- Work in collaboration with the Enterprise Data Product team on trends and provide constant feedback to Product teams from sales point of view
- Build and execute on sales strategies at both account and country level, collaborating with other internal sales and account management groups as required
- Validate the client workflow and engage the appropriate sales team and technical resources where necessary
- Assist Terminal Sales and Enterprise Sales members on learning how to identify Real Time Solutions sales opportunities
- Diligently track and manage all customer interactions within the Company CRM system
- Effectively build a sales pipeline and accurately manage forecasts throughout the sales cycle
- Frequent client and prospect interaction through sales calls and onsite visits
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full Technical Solutions suite, its integration points with other Bloomberg products and competitor/3rd party offerings, its deployment options (on site, CLOUD,...)
- Acquire knowledge of Customer technology stacks and workflows
You’ll need to have:
- Ability to manage change at a fast pace
- Solution oriented mindset
- Curiosity for constant learning that transform itself into the ability to make results
- Experience in enterprise solutions selling in or to the local financial markets is highly desirable
- In depth understanding of our Customers’ business and workflow for both Buy and Sell Side institutions.
- Strong track record in consultative selling
- Proven ability of accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Skilled in establishing, developing and maintain key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Familiarity with real-time market data feeds and market data distribution platforms is desirable
- Familiarity with Network basics , Public Cloud and On-Prem integrations
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org