Enterprise Data Sales Specialist - Pricing and Risk Data Solutions - EMEA
Posted Feb 24, 2023 - Requisition No. 114319
We're Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and steeply growing. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can't operate.
What's the role?
As a key member of the Risk and Valuation Data Specialists Sales EMEA team, the team in charge of Pricing, Risk and Regulatory data, you'll be responsible for sales strategies and execution of the suite of solutions, from cross asset pricing data sources to sophisticated data driven products using machine learning techniques. You'll work closely with product managers and clients to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions.
You will need to:
- Have an in-depth fixed income knowledge and enterprise sales experience.
- Be familiar with the flow of data around a financial organisation, who uses it and what they use it for.
- Have a sound knowledge of the financial services regulatory landscape.
- Be a good listener too, and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients.
- Demonstrate how the quality, coverage, transparency and independence of Bloomberg Enterprise Data improves business processes and facilitates compliance with new regulations.
- Be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, be experienced with long selling cycles and be confident in communicating how our pricing and regulatory solutions will contribute to their overall business goals at a higher level.
We will trust you to:
- Apply your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg's solutions.
- Manage an enterprise sales with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple partners.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solutions
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product improvement
You'll need to have:
- Experience in sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets
- A strong fixed income product knowledge, to provide high level analytical and product expertise to our clients and our sales force
- A proficient grasp on the regulatory landscape
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
We'd love to see:
- Familiarity with the Bloomberg Professional Service
- Fluency in an additional European language is a plus
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org