We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
As a key member of our rapidly growing Sales team, you'll be responsible for sales of the suite of enterprise content solutions for ESG, Supply Chain, BCLASS, Regulatory and Alternative data sets. You'll work closely with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
Through this role you'll demonstrate to your clients how Bloomberg's Data solutions improves business processes. You'll be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, understand long selling cycles and confident in communicating how both Bloombergs current and future content can contribute to their overall business goals at a higher level.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be a Content specialist for Enterprise Data Sales, and to gain the knowledge of current offerings as well as being the champion for new data sets as they are launched
- Preparing ED sales force for selling the products on an ongoing basis after the launch phase
- Achieving specialist content sales targets for their territory
- Working closely with product by facilitating and participating in the product feedback loop before, during and after the launch of new content products
- Designing and executing a go to market strategy for all new content products
- Leverage market, product and technical expertise to identify client needs
- Produce clear, concise proposals (RFIs, RFPs) with an appropriate level of detail that identify client needs, current workflows, proposed solutions and commercials
- Establish & execute a pipeline target market strategy for achieving sales targets through the appropriate stages of the sales cycle within your assigned client base
- Build relationships across client organizations to ensure that all stakeholders are managed appropriately as part of the sales process
- You'll leverage your knowledge to build and maintain credibility with clients, as well as to recommend enhancements to our range of solutions
What do I need to apply?
- Strong background and understand of Bloomberg data and alternative data sets, coupled ideally with a proven track record in sales, although this is not a prerequisite
- Awareness of industry changes and developments, and how this could potentially impact our clients
- A competent grasp on the how our clients use premium content sets such as ESG, Supply chain, regulatory and alternative data sets etc in their enterprise systems
- Consultative and solution based sales skills
- Confidence giving on site client presentations and trainings
- Second European language is preferable: French, Italian, Spanish
- Willingness to travel is essential
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match, we’ll get in touch and let you know what the next stages are, but in the meantime, feel free to look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.