Bloomberg Enterprise Data (ED) is experiencing a prolonged period of unprecedented growth. Our Data and Technology solutions focus upon the acquisition, organisation and distribution of content around financial firms. With the help of our ground breaking product innovation at Bloomberg we work in partnership with our clients, taking out the heavy lifting, enabling them to do more with less.
The team are looking to hire a sales person into the EMEA Inside Sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for lead generation, new business strategies and marketing, managing the day to day relationship of assigned accounts as well as hunting for growth opportunities. The career path associated with the inside sales role generally leads into an experienced Sales position.
We'll trust you to:
- Generate and handle sales leads
- Maintain and grow revenue within existing accounts
- Make prospecting calls within existing account base
- Work with colleagues firm wide to build new business generation plans and ensure active coverage of territory
- Stay informed about the evolving Enterprise Solutions business and the financial markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Establish & maintain efficient processes to assist in the smooth day to day operations of sales administration
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Business fluency in English plus a second Western European language is preferable.
- Client service and relationship management skills
- Sales aptitude - e.g. Influencing, persuasion
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with a fast pace, changing environment
- Knowledge of the Terminal and other Bloomberg businesses is favourable
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening date: 9th February 2018
Closing date: 9th March 2018
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits