We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the successful business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer.
Due to business growth, and significant opportunity, there is an opportunity to join the Service Delivery leadership team within Enterprise Data in EMEA. In this "Player /Coach" role, you are responsible for leading, motivating and developing the representatives who provide the primary technical interface into Bloomberg for some of our largest clients.
You'll be hands-on in driving the reps to execute support to help our clients make major infrastructure decisions. On a daily basis, under your guidance and support, the team services our clients through taking complex inquiries with the expectation that you are a point of escalation for clients and colleagues.
As part of the leadership of our Enterprise Data team in the region, you'll enable our customers to gain maximum benefit from their partnership with Bloomberg by helping them gain a detailed understanding of how our products and services can solve real problems for their business.
We’ll trust you to:
- Partner with the account team (Technical Sales Rep, Sales Specialists, and Product Specialists) to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Collaborate with Sales to maximise revenue
- Understand client technical priorities and objectives and map Bloomberg solutions against those requirements
- Provide inputs on proposed requirements for implementing and supporting new products based upon a thorough analysis of client feedback
- Form a comprehensive and cohesive plan in collaboration with the client for integration into target applications across multiple regions
- Team lead the engagement leveraging the necessary internal resources to ensure a successful delivery of the agreed solution
3: ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Provide technical subject matter expertise across the Enterprise Solutions Technology product portfolio
- Ensure a consistent, cohesive and comprehensive level of service delivery into your accounts
- Forge deep relationships across the client's technology teams within both the vertical IT and business silos (Equities, FICC, FX etc.) and horizontal functions (CTO, Architecture, Infrastructure, Sourcing etc.)
- Attain a deep and extensive understanding of your client's architecture, infrastructure and application environment
4: LEADERSHIP & TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Motivate reps to perform at the peak of their potential and build team spirit
- Coaching & developing of the team members
- Ability to give clear, constructive and actionable feedback
- Collaborate closely with other offices (HK/SP/BJG/AU/LO/TO/NYC in particular) to drive projects and maintain a cross-regional operation.
You’ll need to have:
- Strong technical market data analysis experience and knowledge of financial market data products, delivery services, APIs and protocol technologies
- Broad knowledge and experience of market data tools, reporting, entitlement and administration systems
- Knowledge of the concepts of market data compliance rules and regulations
- Strong presentation and communication skills and a desire to lead
- Ability to manage your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Prior experience in coaching and people management
- Exposure to Enterprise selling
We’d also love to see:
- Awareness of trading applications and systems is also desirable
- Awareness of software development, actual working experience with development would be great to see
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.