Enterprise Data, Licensing Manager EMEA
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the successful business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer.
Due to business growth, there is an opportunity to join the Enterprise Licensing team within Enterprise Data in EMEA.
The Enterprise Licensing Manager for EMEA will work within the Enterprise Data Business and roll up into the Enterprise COO group. In this role you are responsible for managing all content distribution channels for Institutional and 3rd party clients, covering our Real Time, Intra- day, Pricing and Regulatory products. You will also be responsible for licensing our client’s use of Bloomberg data in their services to their clients. The Enterprise Licensing manager will work very closely with Product Owners and Enterprise Sales to help define the commercial models and assist in the negotiation of each deal. The content distribution Manager will be responsible for all revenue associated with redistribution deals in their region, as well as championing regional requirements.
He or she will report directly to the head of Enterprise licensing.
We’ll trust you to:
1: LICENSING STRATEGY
- Partner with the Product team to drive new licensing requirements based on regional and regulatory requirements
- Advise on impact of client use on new product roll outs, and whether there are additional licensing requirements
- Understand the regional market and be the subject matter expert for all things licensing
- Provide commercials to the Business and Product for distribution of their products
- Lead Sales teams to implement Licensing strategies
- Work directly with Clients to negotiate and close Licensing deals
- Provide Licensing support to the regional sales teams
- Manage deal structure and work with CFO and billing to implement closed deals
- Collaborate with the Core terminal business and regional offices to drive projects
- Own the Licensing revenue for the region and be the ‘Champion’ for Enterprise Licensing. You will be expected to ‘push the envelope’ whilst protecting the core Bloomberg brand
- Motivate colleagues in Sales across all regional offices and Product to create a collaborative atmosphere
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Be comfortable presenting Licensing requirements to the Senior Management team
You’ll need to have:
- At least 10 years’ experience in an Enterprise Sales, Commercial, Strategy or a Business Development role
- Strong Market knowledge with good understanding of different asset classes
- Knowledge of the concepts of market data compliance rules and regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation & organizational skills
- Experience negotiating large and complex enterprise deals
- Self-motivated team player who can operate in a challenging environment
We’d also love to see:
- Prior experience in coaching and people management
- Previous experience in Security Services, Prime Broking or Wealth Management
- Strong technical market data analysis experience and knowledge of financial market data products, delivery services, APIs and protocol technologies
- Languages – one or more of French, Italian, Spanish
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think you're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.