Enterprise Product - FIT Product Manager, Cash Rates
Posted Jun 7, 2019 - Requisition No. 75465
FIT, Bloomberg’s fixed income trading platform, links all available fixed income electronic trading products into one portal and provides multi-dealer, executable composite pricing, so you can stage, monitor, trade and allocate trades through a single function on the Bloomberg Terminal. You can also trade with FIT from your TSOX blotter.
The FIT market monitor allows you to watch the current bid and ask prices for a type of security within your chosen market, so you can follow market movements and identify the rates at which you want to trade. You can simply click a price or enable a multi-leg deal to submit a trade ticket to your chosen dealers.
What’s the role?
As the EMEA cash rates Product Manager you will help drive the overall strategy and growth of the cash business, inclusive of: UK Gilts, EUR Governments and Repo. You will collaborate with external market participants as well as key internal stake holders to manage the existing business while delivering new market leading electronic trading solutions.
We'll trust you to:
- Drive the strategy and product development for the EMEA cash business.
- Lead the electronic trading platform development effort for repo trading.
- Build tools that improve client workflows and increase trading efficiency.
- Integrate with additional internal services, where appropriate to optimize workflow.
- Effectively manage the product specification, prioritization and backlog.
- Work seamlessly with our experienced engineers on product milestones.
- Work with senior sales leadership to derive an overall business strategy.
- Clearly communicate product vision, execution plan and development status with key stakeholders.
- Lead multiple projects at the same time and be able to shift priorities quickly when needed.
- Follow technology trends and developments in the electronic trading space.
You’ll need to have:
- Ability to work well across multiple teams, lead and influence others.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong sense of rates market structure and key themes that may drive change across the rates market.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze competing platforms and make strategic decisions based on overall market trends.
- Must be a client facing PM and must have the ability to attend strategic sales meetings and explain product road-map and platforms to clients.
- Must have a good working knowledge of related markets such as IRS and be familiar with current regulations (e.g. Mifid II and SFTR).
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.