Enterprise Product, Product Manager - ETOMS
Posted Sep 11, 2020 - Requisition No. 84969
Bloomberg Trade Order Management System (TOMS) is an industry leading, comprehensive fixed income solution for the trading community. Fixed Income markets have increasingly become electronic and require sophisticated electronic trading solutions to help manage the speed and complexity. ETOMS is our electronic trading strategy and our aim is to be the global leader of Fixed Income Electronic trading solution!
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the automation strategy building on Bloomberg’s market leading analytics expertise. ETOMS product spans the full range of relevant tools for traders such as analytics, market connectivity, price engine, quoting engine, model engine, RFQ ticket, auto-quoting, STP, hedging tools, smart order router, virtual market trading. Product managers will need to apply working knowledge of electronic trading to define product vision and detailed specifications.
Our Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Presenting the vision, value proposition, and development progress to sales and clients
- Working collaboratively with other Product Managers to integrate ETOMS services across all relevant workflows
- Detailing clear functional specifications (including SLAs) for each phase of product development
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, to specification, and that all development milestones are met
- Experience in Fixed Income electronic trading automation
- Experience leading sophisticated projects and teams
- Experience working directly with Fixed Income traders
- Asset class lifecycle experience in at least one of these asset classes: Rates, Credit, FX, Derivatives
- Experience with trading business processes including Electronic Trading, Pricing, Risk, Trade Capture, Trade Lifecycle
- Highly motivated, consensus builder, collaborates well in a team
- Detail-oriented with solid analytic skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills including written, graphic and verbal
- Ability to engage senior technology staff both internally & externally
- +5 years experience working with Fixed Income electronic trading systems and order management systems
- Software development process (Agile methodology preferred)
- Project management (status, risks, issues, dependencies)
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength - delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 310,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg's enterprise solutions build on the company's core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and two magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets, covers the world with more than 2,300 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 15,000 people in 192 locations around the world.
If This Sounds Like You:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening Date - 11th September 2020
Closing Date - 11th October 2020
Salary - Competitive & Benefits