Enterprise Sales - Compliance and Regulatory Solutions Sales Specialist - EMEA
Posted Oct 6, 2022 - Requisition No. 110081
The Bloomberg Compliance and Regulatory Reporting Group is responsible for selling a suit of solutions to help our customers govern communication and trade data-based information across the enterprise as well as the regulatory reporting process under a number of regulations. Bloomberg’s vision is to play a fundamental role in this sector and as a result has recently completed the investment in a company called Insightful Technologies. This allows Bloomberg to become a major provider of regulatory Compliance solutions globally.
What's the role?
As a Compliance and Regulatory Solutions sales specialist, you will be responsible for growing the Bloomberg Regulatory Compliance footprint throughout the EMEA market. Success involves understanding the nature of the EMEA market for our specific services and identifying new sales opportunities.
You will need to navigate to, and engage the appropriate teams and individuals within the target organizations to sell the specific Bloomberg services we offer. Product Sales people are expected to bring existing subject matter expertise to the organization, an understanding of the competitive landscape and the gaps in the market that create demand and result in sales opportunities. Your remit will be to support our revenue across the Compliance solutions that we offer in EMEA. The regulations that are important to have a solid understanding of are MiFID II, MAR, Senior Managers regime.
We will trust you to:
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to identify sales opportunity
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do at all levels of their business. This will include navigating clients' technology and vendor landscape
- Demonstrate sales creativity in combining Bloomberg offerings or looking to create new unique offerings which present strong ROI for the firm
- Untilize a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Knowledge of Compliance landscape
- Experience in managing relationships with Buy Side and Sell Side Firms
- Drive and ability to deliver in a fast paced and changeable sales environment
- Experience in one or more regulatory reporting regimes (MAR, MiFID II, Senior Managers regime)
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in German or French
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com