Enterprise Services - Data Content Specialist, EMEA Team Leader
Posted Mar 15, 2023 - Requisition No. 114792
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Services - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the successful business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer.
What's the Role?
We are currently looking for a strong leader to join the Service Delivery group within Enterprise Services in the EMEA region. In this role, you are responsible for leading, developing and ensuring targets are met for the Content Specialist Team who serve as the primary point of contact for pre-sales data content questions in new and growth revenue opportunities.
Our Content Specialists work alongside Enterprise Sales and other Service Delivery teams across various stages of the sales cycle to help successfully onboard new clients. Showcasing the value and scope of Bloomberg’s data is critical to instill client confidence in our solutions.
You will possess outstanding communication, analytical and organizational skills, facing off to clients as well as multiple internal groups with the overall intent of driving success for the Company and delivering world class service to our clients.
We'll trust you to:
1) GATHER CONTENT REQUIREMENTS AND OVERSEE PRE-SALES ANALYSIS
- Develop a deep understanding across all asset classes, client use cases and Bloomberg’s Enterprise Data offerings in order to drive the most suitable solution for the client needs
- Collaborating with other Service Delivery teams such as Technical Account managers and Solution Engineers as part of an engagement team to onboard new clients
- Work with the client to understand their user and application content needs
2) PROVIDE LEADERSHIP & TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Ensure the team and individual Content Specialists meet their targets and operate as a cohesive member of the Service Delivery organization
- Motivate reps to perform at the peak of their potential and build team spirit
- Coach & develop team members
- Give clear, constructive and actionable feedback
3) DEVELOP ON-GOING SERVICE IMPROVEMENT:
- Prepare exploratory data analyses, proof-of-concept modelling, and business cases necessary to generate partner consensus and internal support for your projects to drive business
- Regularly communicate the vision and status of your projects, ensuring that accurate expectations are set and met across all levels of partners
You’ll need to have:
- Proven leadership experience managing data focused teams and complex use cases ideally between 2-7 years
- Knowledge of different financial instruments and asset classes
- Familiarity with functions at both buy-side and sell-side organizations, understanding the different market players and their data and application needs
- Analytical, with great organizational and strong problem-solving skills
We'd love to see:
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organization
- Market data pre-sales or project based and revenue impacting, onboarding experience
- Detailed oriented approach to solving problems and managing workflow
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.