What's Bloomberg Entity Intelligence?
Know Your Customer (KYC) is a prerequisite for doing business in the financial markets. While the requirements imposed for KYC are commonly seen as painful, inefficient and unsustainable, the cost of delays and regulatory breaches can result in significant fines and opportunity cost.
Many have wondered if data and technology could be used to reduce the pain, the costs or the risk. Or better yet – to help firms improve their bottom line by pursuing opportunities faster, achieving scale or growing relationships?
The answer is yes.
Launched in 2015, Entity Intelligence is a new start-up business within Enterprise Solutions that is vertical leveraging Bloomberg's core strengths to help clients reduce time-to-trade, allowing them to make more money faster, and to manage their KYC responsibilities with lower operating costs and greater due diligence.
What's the role?
We are aggressively growing our client base, and as such we need a talented and experienced Project Manager to help oversee Client Outreach programs based in London.
You will be responsible for supporting pre-sales efforts to generate new business, managing a team of resources and be able to respond quickly to client driven deliverables. You will have a dedicated and entrepreneurial spirit, external client account management experience is critical.
We'll trust you to:
- Work closely with our clients to understand their program requirements in detail and produce project plans that align client goals with our business goals
- Advise on business planning, commercial strategy and the costs of execution
- Build out an infrastructure to support the growing demands of the business, including the ability to spot and act upon emerging business opportunities
- Identify program deliverables that require Product enhancement and engage with Product Managers early on to ensure that roadmap deliverables are aligned and commercially sound
- Understand how to manage and oversee client account work across Global business streams, establish and maintain key relationships, work with a consultative style
- Work with colleagues firm wide to build new business generation plans and ensure active coverage of territories
- Stay informed about the evolving Enterprise Solutions business and the financial markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Establish & maintain efficient processes to ensure the smooth daily operations of account administration
- Be highly organised and efficient
You'll need to have:
- Business fluency in English plus a second core European language (Spanish, Italian or German preferred)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Financial Services or Consultancy firm*
- Strong Program Management & Project Management skills
- Client service and relationship management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with a fast pace, changing environment
- Key influencer of internal and external stakeholders
- Passion and Drive to deliver strategic goals for the business and our clients
We’d also love to see:
- Knowledge of KYC, AML, client on-boarding and other regulatory requirements is advantageous
- Knowledge of the Terminal and other Bloomberg businesses is favourable
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match! In the meantime, feel free to check out this website for more information:
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening Date: 30th October 2017
Closing Date: 27th November 2017
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits