Exchange Market Data Coordinator - Any European Language
Posted Oct 17, 2023 - Requisition No. 120854
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
As an Exchange Market Data Coordinator, you will focus on providing exceptional customer service for Exchange real-time data enablement requests, Exchange invoicing and product changes while ensuring compliance. The role includes project managing real-time data implementation and account management. You will have the opportunity to be the vital link that our clients depend on. You will also interact with clients in a range of sectors, including the finance and legal industries. You will be working directly with Exchanges across all regions to secure Exchange Agreements and approvals. You will be responsible for mitigating risk through adhering to all internal and external workflows and processes and the management of our client database.
We'll trust you to:
- Be responsible for onboarding clients onto various Exchange products and driving relevant exchange agreements, directly liaise with Exchanges to obtain required approvals.
- Serve as the point of contact for all real-time exchanges and address large amounts of incoming customer inquiries (i.e., calls, chats, etc.)
- Work with the Accounting Department to resolve Exchange invoicing issues
- Coordinate projects – track project achievements and report back to all stakeholders (projects may vary from internal system enhancement testing to new Exchange Product implementation/policy change)
- Provide dedicated support and relationship management for major firms/internal sales teams
- Identify and mitigate risks by proactively seeking solutions to resolve the issue, while remaining compliant
- Identify opportunities to improve department processes, policies and customer experiences
- Partner with internal business groups to ensure requirements normalize Exchange data to align with systems standards
- Analyze current and future data pricing, reporting obligations, enablement logic and systematic limitations required for product implementation
- Plan and organize resources to ensure prompt execution of projects. This includes setting strategy and planning, achievement tracking, ensuring all deadlines are met, and providing project status updates to stakeholders
- Identify all areas of risk associated to product implementation
- Develop a strong understanding of Bloomberg’s and Exchanges’ products
- Liaise with Engineering Teams to articulate system enhancements, test new functionalities, improve workflow inefficiencies, and rectify glitches.
- Mitigate risk for Bloomberg and our Customers by providing stewardship on Exchanges related processes and implementing policy guidelines
You'll need to have:
- Business proficiency in any European language - written and spoken
- Minimum 4 years of experience in customer service roles (interacting with both internal and external clients - customer support or account management roles), preferably in the Finance, Professional Services industry
- Experience in data management, processing, maintenance etc.
- Strong interest in learning various systems in a fast-paced environment (Bloomberg Terminal, Microsoft Suite, SAP, Kofax)
- Knowledge of or an interest in financial markets
- Shown ability to adapt quickly to workflow/process changes, learn quickly and be technically savvy
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and quality
- A results oriented approach: have the drive and energy to achieve excellent results
- Ability to display confidence, emotional intelligence, and decisiveness throughout your daily responsibilities
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skill
We'd love to see:
- Experience using the Bloomberg Professional Service (the Terminal)
- Keen eye for workflow efficiency opportunities
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.