Bloomberg runs on data. We work hard and we work fast, ensuring we keep up the quality and accuracy we're known for. In the Exchange Market Data team, you would be the core ally to our sales force and our external clients when it comes to dealing with their real-time data requests via our Bloomberg Service.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join the team, to be the vital link between Bloomberg, the Exchanges and our clients. If you are a detail-oriented individual with strong communication skills, and enjoy dealing with people, this is the exciting opportunity you're looking for.
What's the role?
The incumbent of this role will have the ability to work independently, make effective decisions and at the same time, have a passion for administrative tasks. You would have the chance to provide top-notch customer service to clients ranging from the financial sector to legal industries. Daily tasks would involve:
- Reviewing and maintenance of Exchange approvals customer database
- Handling all steps involved in the process of the real-time data enablement
- Liaising with customers to address questions concerning the exchanges we deal with
- Coordinating with other business departments for the introduction of new exchange products onto the Bloomberg system
- Working with our Global Data and Programming teams to determine pricing, content and implementation
We'll trust you to:
- Partner with Bloomberg internal business areas including Sales, Enterprise Solutions, Installations, Customer Account Management Support, Accounting to support clients and business needs
- Create and/or deliver training sessions on Exchange Market Data topics to team members or internal customers
- Identify risk, follow and practice tasks in compliance with Exchange and Bloomberg policies
- Demonstrate project management skills, including scheduling, milestone tracking verification, project status reporting
- Liaise with Research and Development Team to design, implement and test new functions
- Exhibit relationship management skills to liaise with Client Market Data
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in Italian
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Confidence, emotional intelligence and decisiveness
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and make decisions to solve customer inquiries
We'd love you to:
- Knowledge of Financial Markets
- Be proficient in Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have knowledge of SAP
- Fluency in any other European language
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.