Executive Assistant, GFANZ (12 Month Contract)
Posted Mar 13, 2023 - Requisition No. 114720
The Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ) is a coalition of leading financial institutions committed to accelerating the decarbonisation of the global economy. Our members currently include over 550 financial firms across over 50 countries. Members have committed to use science-based guidelines to achieve net-zero emissions, across all emissions scopes, while setting 2030 interim targets and reporting on progress. Learn more about GFANZ at www.gfanzero.com.
We are looking for a new member to join our team to support the Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ) Secretariat. The Executive Assistant will support a senior leader in the Secretariat with both internal and external facing responsibilities.
We’ll trust you to:
- Handle the Executive Directors calendars and set up meetings.
- Handle scheduling and logistics for the convening of internal and external stakeholders, workstream -meetings and working groups.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Support scheduling and logistics for high level meetings and events including roundtables, workshops, and webinars.
- Take comprehensive meeting notes and minutes on internal meetings and as appropriate on external facing meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Submit timely expense claims.
You’ll need to have:
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Outstanding time management and process management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Proactive problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, with a specific focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Discretion and confidentiality
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.