What’s the role?
FXGO, our premier FX platform, delivers a vast range of market data and robust analytics on currencies and derivatives.
As a Project Manager you will assist with regulatory data and exception management and reconciliation for the FX suite of regulatory products which include our Swap Execution Facility (SEF) and Multi-lateral Trading Facility (MTF) execution venues, EMIR reporting and CCP clearing. You’ll have a high level of visibility and responsibility and you will collaborate extensively with our clients, FX business managers, sales teams, software engineers and others to deliver a market leading FX electronic trading solution.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take a prominent role in efficient day-to-day operation of our FX business
- Assist in reconciliation of data from the FX MTF with downstream groups associated with regulatory reporting including RHUB, APA, ARM, BVAULT, BTCA, and surveillance
- Clearly articulate issues and resolution in formal and informal communications across the organisation and with customers
- You’ll work closely with our customers, potential prospects and our sales force to understand customer needs and to identify trends and opportunities
- You will look after the flow of information and use your judgment to set clear and effective priorities for work to be done and working with clients and the sales teams on timelines
- Express our FX product strategy in well-thought-out, innovative, and intuitive workflow
- Work effectively with software engineers daily to drive the development of our premier product
What do I need to apply?
- You'll need to have a deep understanding of the FX market, including the products used, market players, electronic trading, market conventions, technology and trends
- A good understanding of the FX trading process; instruments, execution methodology, enablement, permissioning, allocations and settlement
- Deep understanding of MIFID 2/RTS standards and practical implications for reporting
- Strong technical background and understanding of development cycle
- Coding experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of FXGO and preferably FIT or EMSX platforms
- Ability to travel if required
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening date: 21st February 2018
Closing date: 21st March 2018
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits