Financial Products Sourcing Recruitment Partner
Posted Sep 16, 2021 - Requisition No. 95488
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. And through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
We are a creative and forward-thinking team, working with the desire to achieve one goal: Success. In this role, you will be part of the Financial Products Recruitment team, sitting within the wider Human Resources function, with full responsibility for supporting the senior leaders across the business.
The recruitment sourcing partners have the responsibility to identify talent externally, drive the flow of candidates and successfully increase this through strategic sourcing, tapping into underrepresented talent pools, vacancy marketing, networking and brand building.
Gaining knowledge of the range of vacancies, understanding of the departments and building relationships within the industry, you will become a credible asset, adding value to different business lines at Bloomberg, specifically with our Financial Products business.
We’ll trust you to:
- Liaise with the Business Recruiting Partners and Business Managers to understand vacancy briefs and offer strategic advice
- Source candidates directly through internal and external industry networking, direct head hunting and various online recruiting tools
- Proactively build a talent pipeline with a focus on under-represented talent
- Running the process, including: reviewing CVs, assessing expertise via face-to-face meetings and phone calls
- Conduct market research to understand where external diverse talent pools are and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to explore initiatives to tap into those talent pools
- Build a network in the market
- Stay on top of market and employment trends affecting the various groups across Financial Products
- Working on ad hoc projects as the need arises for the benefit of the global recruitment team
- Represent the Bloomberg brand in every interaction
You’ll need to have:
- 5 + years’ experience working in recruitment or search
- A strong track record in hiring diverse talent
- A strong understanding of the recruitment process within the financial services or technology space
- Experience in using external networking tools and jobsites
- Proven behavioural interviewing skills and assessment techniques
- Ability to assemble and coordinate candidate and competitor data in a way that can be used most optimally
- Ability to execute on assignments and the aptitude to make decisions independently with limited information
- Demonstrated passion, compassion, and the ability to take ownership
We’d love to see:
- Evidence of not only knowing your way around state-of-the art recruiting methods and sourcing strategies, but having a couple of innovative tricks up your sleeve
- A keen interest in these markets
- A track record in mapping new markets and producing competitor intelligence reports
- Your understanding of what finance people are about and what kinds of roles they play and aspire to – in fact, we’d love it if you already know a bunch of these folks
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.