Fixed Income League Tables Senior Data Specialist
Posted Mar 31, 2022 - Requisition No. 102080
Bloomberg runs on data, and in the Data team we're responsible for acquiring it and providing it to our clients. We collect, analyze, process and publish the data which is the backbone of our iconic Bloomberg Terminal- the facts and figures which ultimately move the financial markets. We apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative workflow efficiencies, and we implement technology solutions to enhance our systems, products and processes- and all this while providing platinum customer support to our clients.
Joining the Data department means that you are a part of one of the world's leading sources of data, providing accurate, immediate insights for financial market professionals. You will enhance your product knowledge, learn about our clients and their needs, and build relationships throughout the company, all while helping our clients integrate Bloomberg league tables into their workflows.
We'll trust you to:
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality data for the Bloomberg Terminal
- Serve as a subject matter expert to drive product deliverables and navigate across internal and external partner groups
- Formulate client engagement strategy and drive commercialisation of the product
- Be the market expert, know what our clients need and suggest how to improve our products
- Utilise strong relationships with key market players to obtain hard-to-get data
- Organise roundtables with our clients to obtain insight into their priorities and consensus on key issues
- Coordinate quarterly league tables publications
- Prioritise and manage several projects to enhance our dataset and product offering
You'll need to have:
- Experience working with Fixed Income products
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships both externally and internally
- Project management skills and/or experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We'd love to see:
- Exposure to Bloomberg products such as the Professional Service
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com