Foreign Exchange Client Support Analyst - Enterprise Services
Posted Sep 14, 2022 - Requisition No. 108550
FXGO is one of the leading FX trading platforms in the world used by our buy-side and sell-side clients. We offer high end solutions in the area of pre- and post-trading as well as the latest technology in automation and regulation requirements. The FXGO Tradedesk team has developed themselves into a dedicated, highly skilled, team, delivering excellent service to its client base. We provide the valuable insights that drive our business forward.
What's the role?
When you join, you will complete Bloomberg’s Analytics training programme, which is a comprehensive training covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer. Where relevant, other asset class training will be available.
Following the completion of your training, you’ll join a team of passionate, high-performing client support professionals positioning our execution management system FXGO.
Being part of the team means you'll be providing solutions to help service our existing clients as well as on-boarding new clients. You'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of a variety of electronic trading solutions. You will have an adaptable approach, providing outstanding customer service.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, such as becoming a Subject Matter Expert within the team or progressing into one of our Order Management or Electronic Trading Sales teams. You could go on to take up a Leadership position or pursue a role in our Product or Implementations teams.
We will trust you to:
- Use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs, and actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with market trends while understanding the impact on our clients is crucial. You will develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team.
- Actively generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns, prioritising product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams and providing valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance.
You'll need to have:
- Experience with capital markets trading systems and knowledge of current trends facing traders/trading desks directly
- A good understanding of financial markets across the Foreign Exchange market
- Previous knowledge and experience of order management or electronic trading systems
- Ability to communicate well at all stakeholder levels (technical contacts, product managers, traders, executive team etc.)
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- To be a self-starter: a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assist with product testing and project management work
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com