Freelance Output Producer
Posted Dec 12, 2023 - Requisition No. 122108
This is a freelance contract position running until the end of 2024.
Bloomberg TV is looking for a freelance output producer to join our EMEA production team. The position is based in London and will be focused on our live morning news shows.
We'll trust you to:
- Write scripts, commission graphics and produce other visual elements to support storytelling
- Produce content that can be used across Bloomberg's media platforms
- Output shows in the control room
- Take direction from the senior producer and execute tasks with minimal supervision
You'll need to have:
- At least three years experience in a similar role
- A good grasp of financial markets and exceptional editorial judgement
- Organisational skills, the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Flexibility to work early mornings
- Control room experience would be an advantage
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (mailto:AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net) (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (mailto:EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net) (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (mailto:APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net) (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)