Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy, innovation—which is where you come in. At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, and News and media services champions innovation and empowers clients—and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We recognize the value of diversity and inclusion and the importance of giving back to our communities as evidenced by our award-winning Philanthropy programme.
As an Exchange Market Data Coordinator you will focus on providing extraordinary customer service for Exchange real-time data enablement requests, Exchange invoicing and product changes while ensuring compliance. The role includes project managing real-time data implementation and account management. You will be the vital link that our clients depend on. You will also work closely with clients in a range of sectors, including the finance and legal industries.
We'll trust you to:
- Be responsible for on-boarding clients onto various Exchange products, execute contracts and agreements.
- Handle customer relationships, including large amounts of incoming customer inquiries
- Work with the finance department to resolve Exchange invoicing issues.
- Dedicated support to major firms.
- Partner with Exchanges Business Management, Enterprise and Engineering to ensure requirements to normalize Exchange data to align with systems standards.
- Identify and mitigate risks, with dedication seek solutions to resolve the issue and minimize client disruption, while remaining aligned with the Exchange’s and Bloomberg policies.
- Plan and organize resources to ensure prompt execution of projects. This includes setting strategy and planning, achievement tracking, drive project engagement to ensure all deadlines are met, and provide project status updates.
- Liaise with Engineering Teams to articulate system improvements, test new functionality improve workflow inefficiencies and rectify glitches.
- Identity opportunities to improve department processes, policies and customer experiences, collect supporting data, and propose solutions.
- Analyze current and future data pricing to ensure the correct pricing is implemented and invoiced.
- Analyze reporting obligations, enablement, level, or pricing logic and systematic limitations required for implementation.
- Identify financial, compliance, and reputations risk associated to product implementation.
- Utilize validated networking skills to liaison with other business and influence different internal departments.
- Develop a deep understanding of Bloomberg’s and Exchanges’ Products
You need to have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Tenacious and creative analytical skills
- Display confidence, emotional intelligence, and decisiveness
- Ability to work independently, prioritize time-sensitive tasks, and make effective decisions
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and make decisions to solve customer inquiries
- Ability to grasp workflows implementation, learn new systems and be technologically savvy
- Business-level/native fluency in French and English
We'd love to see:
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of financial markets
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.