Front-end Engineer - Bloomberg Managed Service (Contractor)
Posted Jul 9, 2019 - Requisition No. 75986
The Managed Services team (BMS) is responsible for creating and curating Bloomberg Engineering's "as a Service" software catalog and infrastructure. We integrate products created by engineering teams from around the company into a simple, elegant user interface and provide a concise way for engineers to create data-store and middle-ware instances.
We'll trust you to:
- Collaborate within an Agile, multi-disciplinary team
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Develop code around internal API
You'll need to have:
- Proven knowledge of HTML, CSS/Less, Angular
- Commitment to writing meaningful unit tests and integration tests
We'd love to see:
- A solid understanding of web application development including automated build pipelines, session management, and web security principles
- A passion for standardization and reusable components, and process efficiency
- Familiarity with APIs (use and development)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think you're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.