Global Exchanges Team - Market Data Coordinator - German/French/Italian/Spanish Speaker
Posted Feb 14, 2023 - Requisition No. 114117
You are excited by the prospect of operating on the cutting edge of technology and the financial markets. You build relationships quickly and easily, you know how to network with people and what it really takes just to get things done. You enjoy taking initiatives, troubleshooting issues, solving problems and have a natural eye for detail. You love dealing with people, you thrive in a team environment, and you know what customer service really means. If you see yourself in these statements, please continue reading.
Our Exchange Market Data team is responsible for working with our sales forces and our external clients to handle all their real-time data requests on the Bloomberg Terminal. Providing platinum customer service, being a great teammate and having a conscientious work ethic is crucial to our team. You will have the opportunity to be the vital link that our clients depend upon when assisting with their real-time market data enquiries and you will also be working with numerous internal partners to coordinate projects for new products/exchanges pertaining to the Bloomberg Professional Service.
We'll trust you to:
- Review and maintain our exchange approvals database
- Assist clients with the process of real-time data enablement and any other exchanges related questions
- Maintain relationships with client market data contacts
- Collaborate closely with other business departments for the introduction of new exchange products onto the Bloomberg Professional Service
- Work with our internal teams to determine pricing, content, and implementation of exchange products
- Run projects, including scheduling, achievement tracking, and project status reporting
- Mitigate risk by following and practising tasks in compliance with Bloomberg policies
- Collaborate closely with Engineering teams to design, implement, and test new functionality and improve workflow
You'll need to have:
- Requisite skills to prioritise time-sensitive tasks, and be able to make effective decisions in a fast-paced high-pressured environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a global team
- Experience of working in a customer service-oriented environment
- Display confidence, emotional intelligence, and decisiveness
- Interest and knowledge of Financial Markets
- Tenacious and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in one of the following languages - German, French, Italian or Spanish is essential
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of SAP is a distinct advantage
- Experience using the Bloomberg Professional Service
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com