In global markets, buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Our global market trading platforms link all available electronic trading products into one portal and provides multi-dealer, executable composite pricing, so clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades through a single function on the terminal for each asset class and seamlessly interact with our buy-side OMS AIM.
We will trust you to:
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client’s workflow for direct execution.
- Take responsibility for growing our client base through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
- Assist our Terminal Sales force in furthering our electronic trading franchise
- Provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our client’s future needs.
- You will make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
- Travel where necessary to see clients face to face
You will need to have:
- A deep understanding of financial markets, the trading process, including STP, and OMS / EMS connectivity.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with Front Office Traders as well as middle to back office Compliance officers.
- An impressive track record of selling e-trading solutions across multiple asset classes (listed or OTC)
- Excellent Sales skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in one or more European language is a plus.
- Good Understanding of the Foreign Exchange markets & its trading workflows.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening date: 20h December 2017
Closing date: 17th January 2018
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits