Global Markets Account Manager
Posted Oct 16, 2018 - Requisition No. 71305
In global markets, buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg Global Markets trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades directly from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with our buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems AIM, TOMS and SSEOMS.
What’s the role?
You’ll join a team of passionate, high-performing sales professionals positioning our suite of electronic trading products including FXGO, EMSX and FIT (Fixed Income), as well as our regulated multi-lateral execution venue BMTF (Bloomberg Multi-Lateral Trading Facility). For our sell-side customers, positioning our platform to attract new liquidity across a range of products is pivotal to the role, whilst providing them with the tools and market intelligence to access new markets and grow market share. Being part of the team means you'll be providing sophisticated workflow solutions to help service both existing and new clients. So you'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of, and developing sales tactics for, a variety of electronic trading solutions within the new European regulatory framework of MiFID II. You will need to demonstrate that you can quickly pull together your sales strategy and effectively communicate the on-going successes and challenges around the implementation to various stakeholders. You will have a consultative sales approach that is adaptable to all client types and will enjoy working within a mixture of sales, implementations and product development professionals. You will demonstrate a keen interest and understanding of MiFID II regulation and compliance. You will also be an effective communicator and a good listener!
We will trust you to
- Build valuable and enduring relationships with key dealers in the UK, as well as buy-side and sell-side customers across various European centres.
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client’s workflow for direct execution.
- Assist our Terminal Sales force in furthering our electronic trading franchise
- Provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our client’s future needs.
- You will make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
- Travel as required
- Take responsibility for growing our client base by through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
You will need to have:
- A deep understanding of financial markets, the trading process, including STP, and OMS/EMS connectivity
- A good understanding and/or keen interest to learn relevant aspects of MiFID II and compliance
- A good knowledge of equities, fixed-income and FX products. Cross-asset knowledge highly desirable
- An impressive track record of selling e-trading solutions (listed or OTC)
- Excellent communication skills - Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in one or more European language
- Experience in Foreign Exchange electronic trading business
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Open Date - 16th October
Close Date - 15th November