Global Markets Electronic Trading Support
Posted Mar 8, 2022 - Requisition No. 100927
In global markets, buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs.
Our global markets electronic trading platforms connect to all Bloomberg and 3rd party Order Management Systems (OMS). This allows our clients to monitor, trade, allocate and perform transaction cost analysis (TCA) on their trades for each asset class and seamlessly interact with their chosen OMS.
We are looking for individuals with market knowledge and expertise to support our buy-side and sell-side clients across all asset classes.
What’s the role?
You will start your journey by completing our comprehensive Analytics & Sales training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer!
You will join one of our Analytics teams, delivering exceptional customer support to our clients while working towards an asset class specialism. Following the completion of your specialism, you will move into a team of passionate and high-performing electronic trading support representatives responsible for our suite of electronic trading products including FXGO (Foreign Exchange), EMSX (Equity) and FIT (Fixed Income).
Being part of the team means you'll be providing solutions to help service our existing clients as well as on-boarding new clients. You'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of a variety of electronic trading solutions. You will have an adaptable approach, providing outstanding customer service.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, such as becoming a Subject Matter Expert within the team, or progressing into one of our Order Management or Electronic Trading Sales teams. You could go on to take up a Leadership position, or pursue a role in our Product or Implementations teams.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs, and actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with market trends while understanding the impact on our clients is crucial. You will develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team.
- Actively generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns, prioritising product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and providing valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance.
- Experience with capital markets trading systems and knowledge of current trends facing traders/trading desks directly
- Previous knowledge and experience of order management or electronic trading systems
- Understanding of regulation affecting the market
- Ability to communicate well at all stakeholder levels (technical contacts, product managers, traders, executive team etc.)
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- To be a self-starter: a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assist with product testing and project management work
We would love to see:
- Knowledge of connectivity across listed markets e.g. FIX, TNP, XML
- Knowledge of Capital markets and derivatives
- Fluency in another European language in addition to English is a plus
We are committed to hiring the best and brightest talent at Bloomberg and we do provide visa sponsorship for this role. However, each case is reviewed on an individual basis.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com.