Global Markets Electronic Trading Support
Posted Aug 10, 2018 - Requisition No. 68683
In global markets, buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs.
Our global markets electronic trading platforms connect to all Bloomberg and 3rd party Order Management Systems. This allows our clients to monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades for each asset class and seamlessly interact with their chosen OMS.
We are looking for experienced individuals to support our buy-side and sell-side clients across all asset classes.
What’s the role?
You're a calm, knowledgeable force in a dynamic, volatile market. Our clients rely on your domain expertise to guide them. You’ll join a team of passionate and high-performing electronic trading support representatives responsible for our suite of electronic trading products including FXGO, EMSX and FIT (Fixed Income).
Being part of the team means you'll be providing solutions to help service our existing clients as well as on-boarding new clients. So you'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of a variety of electronic trading solutions. You will have an adaptable approach, provide outstanding customer service and will be able to deal with all client types.
The role can be broken down into 3 core areas:
Client Service – At Bloomberg we pride ourselves on focusing on the client experience, providing the fastest and most knowledgeable solutions to our clients:
- You’ll use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients
- You’ll exceed client expectations by taking ownership and driving resolution.
- You’ll partner effectively with external stakeholders
Product and Domain Expertise - You’ll know your customers’ business, our competitors, and Bloomberg’s product offerings:
- You’ll proactively develop your knowledge of our products and our customers’ workflows
- You’ll share and build knowledge across the business
- You’ll apply product knowledge to enhance the client experience
- You’ll stay ahead of what’s happening in the financial markets and understand the impact on our clients
Business Impact - ‘Business Impact’ is the value-add brought to internal stakeholders, including Product, Sales, Implementation and Engineering:
- You’ll generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns
- You’ll provide valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance
- Experience in electronic trading support
- Previous knowledge of order management systems or other electronic trading systems
- To be a self-starter: a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of connectivity across listed markets e.g. FIX, TMP, XML is a plus
- Business fluency in English is essential. Business fluency in Spanish, German, Italian, French or Russian is also highly desirable.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.