HR Business Partner - Enterprise Services & Marketing EMEA
Posted Apr 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 102703
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two-person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
People are Bloomberg's most critical assets and ensuring their success through measurement of individual performance is the key to our success. As part of our HR Business Partner team, you will foster strong relationship with our business to maximise the success of our employees in the organisation. You will spearhead the design and delivery of people and organisation development strategies in support of our strategic and operational plans. You will partner with teams across the region to advocate for continuous organisational performance improvement. You will solve complex problems while being "hands-on" on all other aspects of the role.
In this role, you will be a part of the HR Business Partner team supporting our Bloomberg Financial Solutions Organisation, specifically partnering our senior leaders within the Enterprise Services & Marketing departments. These groups comprise of approximately 1,300 employees globally, that are focused on the end to end product & solution services from advanced client interactions, product & service implementations, managed service delivery, enterprise technology services and Marketing. As departments they are structured globally with representation in all 3 of our key regions (APAC, AMER, EMEA) and rely on the succinct internal partnerships across User Support, Enterprise Sales, Product & Operations in order to deliver great solutions for our clients whilst enabling our people to develop.
As the EMEA HR Business Partner we’ll trust you to:
- Understand the vision, purpose, and strategy of Bloomberg’s Financial Solutions business and how it aligns with global HR strategies
- Create and implement innovative HR solutions for business-critical projects like workforce planning, succession planning, D&I initiatives, leadership and development programs, organisational design, and retention strategies
- Analyse internal/external trends and leverage robust HR data and metrics to provide insight and guidance to the Enterprise Services & Marketing organisations
- Provide leaders with the coaching and tools necessary to accelerate their business relationships, develop their people, improve team results, and govern change across their organisation
- Combine commercial and HR expertise to build credible relationships with global stakeholders across HR and Financial Solutions
- Provide advice and challenge leaders on how to effectively manage change within the organisation, such as department reorganisations, and leadership changes, role restructuring
You need to have:
- At least 7 years* of experience as a strategic Human Resources Business Partner, preferably in a large global organisation
- Demonstrated expertise serving in a consultative/advisory capacity to senior leaders, crafting organisational strategy, goals and alignment
- Hands-on experience executing and being accountable for the success of firm-wide talent initiatives in a dynamic, global collaborative environment; dedication to innovation and continuous improvement
- Experience leading diversity and inclusion work
- Proven experience leveraging HR data, reporting, and analytics to generate and present evolved insights that drive business-critical decisions, strategy, and improvements
- Experience collaborating with various HR disciplines including Compensation, Recruiting, Immigration, Employee Relations, Diversity & Inclusion, and Talent Development
- Demonstrated expertise building consensus on a cross-functional basis
- Facilitation skills, including fostering creativity in solution design
- BA/BS degree
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
We’d Love to See:
- Experience (or education + aspiration) in career development and implementing career programs
Certifications and course work in specific areas of HR expertise, including coaching
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org