Your friends all know you as the problem solver - the person they go to when they need advice. You work well under pressure and you thrive in a team environment. You’re accountable and relied on for mitigating difficult situations, always leading by example.
Discretion is something which comes naturally to you, and you're able to find that perfect balance between professional and personable. You love dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means.
We are Global People Services, an integral vehicle of Human Resources delivering a first class experience to the enterprise. GPS HR Specialists are the vital consultants for employees and business leaders when they have any questions or concerns about HR-related programs, policies or procedures. The global team facilitates critical employee lifecycle transactions in a seamless way. From on-boarding new hires into the company, to coordinating global mobility and working closely with external vendors, our aim is simple: to provide a platinum level of support to our colleagues and businesses.
What’s the role?
You’ll be in charge of all frontline HR processes as they pertain to employees in EMEA, including onboarding, employee life-cycle events and off-boarding. You’ll also provide consultation to employees on topics that cover a full range of HR-related policies, including relocations, flexible work arrangements and leaves of absence. You’ll have the opportunity to build a network across the different centres of excellence in HR and across the GPS team globally. Additionally, you’ll be expected to identify opportunities to enhance the service provided by GPS, drive the solutions and ultimately implement changes.
We’ll trust you to:
- Perform ongoing analysis of internal processes and systems - Recommend and implement procedural and policy amendments whenever relevant
- Work closely with the Senior Management to coordinate any organisational or resources changes
- Champion and roll out global procedure changes assigning tasks accordingly within the teams.
- Be part of the recruitment / interview process for new members of the team
- Defines goals and monitors performance for all new global procedures and plans developed
- Understand and execute on Bloomberg’s end-to-end HR business processes
- Process transactions in our HR System (Workday) and maintain data quality
- Address the HR needs of employees and managers, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls
- Draft binding employee documents, including offer letters, flexible work arrangements and relocation agreements
- Work collaboratively to improve efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes
- Strengthen existing partnerships and build new ones with stakeholders within HR and from other departments
- Deal with high volume of requests, under pressure while maintaining excellent quality and timeliness.
You’ll need to have:
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Experience transacting with Workday
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams simultaneously
- HR experience in a Shared Service environment
- Willingness to embrace new HR technologies and changing processes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with tight and frequent deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly professional manner, with the ability to interact with employees of all levels of experience and seniority, across the organization
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and appropriately
- Proven ability to provide first-class customer service
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- A European language on top English
What’s in it for you?
- In-depth training in end-to-end HR policies, procedures and systems, especially Workday
- Opportunity to become subject matter expert in processes of interest
- Exposure to all business areas, and interaction with senior-level colleagues and candidates
We’d love to see:
- Experience generating reports and running data analysis
- Proficiency in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
Start date of applications : 06th December 2017
Closing date of applications : 04th January 2018
Salary: competitive + benefits
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.