We are Global People Services (GPS), an integral vehicle of Human Resources delivering a first-class experience to the enterprise. Our Global team of over 35 GPS HR Specialists are the vital consultants for employees and business leaders when they have any questions or concerns about HR-related programs, policies or procedures.
The global team facilitates critical employee lifecycle transactions in a seamless way. From on-boarding new hires into the company, to coordinating global mobility and working closely with external vendors, our aim is simple: to provide a seamless, platinum level of support to our colleagues and businesses. People are Bloomberg's most critical assets and ensuring their success is the key to our success. We work fast, in partnership with other HR partners to support Bloomberg’s 20,000 employees collectively in more than 150 locations day in day out.
What's the Role:
We are looking for a Quality Analyst who has a combination of process acumen, HR domain knowledge as well as strong entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills in order to execute Quality Control and Quality Assurance for our Global People Services team.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop checkpoints and process acceptance criteria for critical HR business processes
- Develop ongoing quality control plans, conduct in-depth data analysis and develop action reports
- Sample transactions and check to ensure adherence to GPS process documentation
- Collaborate with GPS Operations to improve depth and breadth of GPS process documentation
- Identify training needs and process pain-points to increase quality levels
- Drive process quality improvements with the global cross functional team, interacting with GPS team members, HR governance & controls and HR Centers of Excellence
- Work closely with management to ensure the continuous refinement processes and procedures and influence colleagues to adopt best practices
- Be a resource center and point of escalation for team members
- Establish, track, and implement adherence to data from customer service and client visits to findings at repair sites
- Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate reliability and accuracy of HR processes against requirements and confirm against process documentation
- Perform root cause and failure analysis on all critical process errors
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience working in Human Resource Operations
- 5+ years of experience with HR systems
- HR Business process design, improvement projects and testing experience is required
- Familiarity with process documentation layout, formatting and platforms (HTML, Wiki)
- Analytical skills, project management skills and the ability to function independently in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong customer-focus and dedication to quality
- Proficiency in LEAN Six Sigma or other Statistics based continuous improvement methods is strongly preferred
- In depth working experience with Excel is required, QlikSense is strongly preferred
We’d love to see:
- Prior experience leading and developing quality teams
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are. In the meantime learn more about us - https://vimeo.com/263526877
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.