HR Operations Specialist - EMEA Benefits
Posted Oct 5, 2023 - Requisition No. 120635
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It is what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other and collaboration is key to our success. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you could not do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
People are Bloomberg's most critical assets and nowhere is this better reflected than when it comes to our benefits. At Bloomberg, we strive to provide our employees with fundamental tools to support their personal and family needs, so they can drive business success. To do this we are always looking at new and innovative ways to deliver benefits to our employees.
What's the role?
Bloomberg, LP has an exciting opportunity to be part of the Global Benefits function, which serves over 20,000 employees in over 73 countries! Based in London, you will be responsible for working with the Benefits Program Leads to provide employee benefits in a variety of countries across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region, including Health, Retirement, and Wellness. You'll have the opportunity to help maintain and improve benefits and leaves data, processes and systems requirements. You will primarily support local benefits operations for the region and will participate in global projects that impact all regional locations.
We'll trust you to:
- Liaise with HR Shared Services, Payroll, and external vendors.
- Work on the HRIS (Workday) benefit system, troubleshoot employee HR/Benefit issues.
- Responsible for data entry, troubleshooting and resolutions.
- Responsible for benefit/payroll audits.
- Responsible for the preparation of benefit-related reports.
- Assist with the management of vendor files; interface with insurance carriers and vendors as necessary.
- Assist the team with projects.
- Maintain confidential data.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in technical field, but not required with demonstrable experience.
- Experience in HR, HR Operations or Benefits.
- Experience with MS Office required; with strong MS Excel skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who questions the status quo.
- Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism with ability to maintain confidentiality in all human resource matters.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com