Implementation Specialist - Portuguese Speaker
Posted Jun 25, 2018 - Requisition No. 67810
What's in it for you:
Bloomberg’s Implementation Specialists are responsible for deploying and supporting Bloomberg’s variety of products and services. This high-profile role requires experience across general technical areas pertaining to hardware, software and networking, in addition to experience with coordinating the implementation of technology solutions. Proficiency in Portuguese is required.
In this role you will provide both new and existing Bloomberg clients with platinum customer service, offering your advanced technical skills to offer appropriate solutions.
You will work closely with a range of stakeholders to deliver access to the Bloomberg infrastructure while meeting our clients’ exacting connectivity needs. As a confident and well-organized communicator you will also be responsible for managing key accounts, regularly liaising with market data and technology personnel, as well as telecommunication providers, service vendors, and partner with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure the highest quality of service to our customers.
You are a self-starter with a passion for technology and demonstrate that you can to pick up new technologies and concepts quickly. You will also need to be proficient at multitasking in a high-volume environment and work well under pressure.
If you wish to be involved in an exciting and challenging role that allows you to fully utilize your communication, technical and project coordination skills while gaining insight into the global financial markets, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Support Bloomberg's software, hardware, and network offerings
- Assist with the implementation of dedicated network solutions and integrate Bloomberg products into a client’s environment
- Coordinate and manage internal/external stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Multitask to prioritize a high volume of simultaneous projects and tasks
You need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Consistent track record of providing excellent customer service
- An established understanding of PC hardware, operating systems and software suites (Windows & Mac OS, MS Office Suite, VBA)
- Knowledge of networks with an understanding of but not limited to IP addressing, sub-netting, routing, and Secure File Transfer Protocol.
- Superb interpersonal skills
- An ability to remain calm under pressure
- An aptitude for multitasking
- A can-do mindset with a solid ability to manage time effectively
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple stakeholders to meet deliverables and deadlines
- Read, write and speak fluent English and Portuguese
We’d love you to have:
- CompTIA A+ or NET+ certification
- Knowledge of telecommunications lines, basic network design and security is a plus) TCP/IP, UDP, SFTP, SOCKS5 etc..)
- Experience working in a technical support environment
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com.