Implementation Specialist - Technical Operations
Posted Sep 20, 2017 - Requisition No. 62173
What's in it for you:
Bloomberg’s Implementation Specialists are the very best in global front line support. Responsible for implementing and supporting Bloomberg’s range of products and services, this high-profile role requires the best in technical troubleshooting and project management.
In this role you will provide both new and existing Bloomberg clients with platinum customer service, offering your advanced technical skills to resolve issues and working closely with a range of stakeholders to deliver access to the Bloomberg infrastructure while meeting our clients’ exacting connectivity needs. A confident and well-organized communicator, you will also be responsible for managing key accounts, liaising with market data and technology personnel on a regular basis, as well as with telecommunication providers, service vendors, and a range of internal stakeholders to ensure the highest quality of service to our customers.
You will need to be a self-starter with a passion for technology, proficient at multitasking in a high-volume environment, and utterly dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. If you would like to be involved in an exciting, fast-paced opportunity that allows you to fully utilize your communication, technical and project coordination skills while gaining insight into the global financial markets, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We'll trust you to:
- Support Bloomberg's software, hardware, and network offerings, coordinating with clients and stakeholders throughout.
- Smoothly integrate Bloomberg products and services into our clients’ environments (new and existing)
- Coordinate and manage internal/external resources to meet tight project deadlines
- Recommend, design, and implement communication strategies to improve the support of Bloomberg products and services
- Multitask to prioritize a high volume of simultaneous projects and tasks
You need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A passion for and proven experience of supporting technology across a multitude of platforms
- A solid understanding of PC hardware, operating systems and software suites (Windows & Mac OS, Office Suite, VBA)
- Knowledge of telecommunication lines, basic network design and security is a plus (E1/T1 lines, TCP/IP, SOCKS5)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to remain calm under pressure
- An aptitude for multitasking
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Experience with communicating and coordinating with internal/external groups to define project scope, meet project deliverables across the implementation process
- Read, write and speak fluent English plus one of the following languages fluently: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel "Inside Bloomberg"
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Competitive salary and benefits
Applications open on: 07/10/2017
Applications close on: 04/11/2017