Implementation Specialist Team Leader - Global Markets - Electronic Trading
Posted Mar 13, 2018 - Requisition No. 65924
The world's market leaders in fixed income, currency & commodities and equities have always turned to Bloomberg first for transparent data, powerful analytics and seamless execution. Our global market leading trading platforms help you discover value and make trades with total confidence across multiple asset classes. They link all available electronic trading products into one portal and provide multi-dealer, executable composite pricing, so clients can stage, monitor, trade and allocate trades through a single function on the terminal for each asset class.
What do we do?
We help buy-side customers integrate their Order Management Systems (OMS) with our platform via FIX to be able to stage orders onto Bloomberg and route them to various dealers for execution. We help sell-side dealers and brokers integrate their pricing and trading engines with our platform via FIX to stream prices & complete real time trade negotiation. We also help customers integrate to our FIX & SFTP based post-trade workflows for straight through processing (STP), Trade Reconciliation, Allocation Matching, Derivative Clearing and Trade Reporting.
What's the role?
You will manage one of the two London based teams of multi-asset implementation specialists and be responsible for buy-side and sell-side e-trading integrations covering Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities, and Equities. Projects will be of varying degrees of complexity, involving a multitude of proprietary and third party systems as well as a wide range of security types including:
- Fixed Income (FIT): Bonds, Repo, Credit Default Swaps, Interest Rate Swaps, Mortgages, Emerging Markets, Money Market and MUNIs
- Currency and commodities (FXGO): Spot, Outright, Swap, Deposit, NDF and Options
- Equities (EMSX): Equity, Futures and Options
You will also support our salesforce, partner with various teams internally and deal directly with our clients on a regular basis, playing a meaningful role in being the driving effort for all our new initiatives for FIX.
We'll trust you to:
- Lead a team of highly successful multi-asset Implementation specialist
- Motivate them to perform at the peak of their potential
- Create a positive team spirit
- Coach and develop the team members
- Give clear, constructive and actionable feedback
- Run your own projects to help buy-side and sell-side customers integrate to the workflow solutions that best meet their business needs
- Ensure that customer e-trading initiatives are delivered efficiently and on time
- Interact with OMS, EMS and TMS vendors
- Continue developing your knowledge of platforms and markets to identify system issues, propose product enhancements and help improve efficiencies
- Work closely with Sales and Product Development
You’ll need to have:
- Detailed knowledge of FIX protocol
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and/or Currency and Commodities and/or Equities
- Prior technical experience in trading system implementations, TMS, EMS and OMS
- Consistent track record of delivering e-trading and STP integration projects
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Advanced interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A customer focused attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in demanding situations and meet deadlines
We'd love to see:
- Additional European languages
- Prior knowledge of Bloomberg platforms in Global Markets
- Prior experience in managing people
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.