Index Sales - Account Manager (German Speaker)
Posted Aug 16, 2021 - Requisition No. 93243
Bloomberg offers a diverse range of fixed income, commodity, currency, and equity indices. With extensive asset coverage, a strong history of innovation, objective and transparent rules, Bloomberg indices are widely used as a source for portfolio construction and performance comparison. We offer an array of services to clients interested in custom index development, investable index products designed to offer access to systematic strategies, index administration and calculation agent services. Bloomberg indices are driven by the same trusted reference data, pricing and analytical calculations that are leveraged throughout the investment process.
What’s the role?
As an Index Sales Account Manager you will seek wider adoption and increased penetration of Bloomberg Index products in key buyside client segments: Asset Owners, Insurance, Consultants, and Asset Managers. You will be responsible for supporting an Index Relationship Manager in developing new business opportunities and building and maintaining relationships within existing accounts. You'll be involved with supporting and in-depth discussions regarding Bloomberg index methodology and new product development, creating and delivering presentations and proposals, managing contract discussions and supporting relationship management.
We’ll trust you to:
- Conduct in-depth discussions regarding Bloomberg index methodology and new product requirements
- Increase client usage and adoption of our Bloomberg Indices
- Take a lead role in conducting internal and external training sessions and sales pitches
- Work with clients throughout the sales process including commercial terms and contract execution
- Collaborate extensively with different internal teams to cross-sell our suite of solutions
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business managers in an effort to continually improve our products
You’ll need to have:
- An astute commercial mind-set, working to exceed sales metrics
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects and build and maintain solid client relationships
- Excellent client communication skills in conversational speech, writing, and public speaking
- A self-starter and dedicated collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
- German speaking skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.