Index Sales Specialist, Dutch Speaker
Posted Jul 11, 2022 - Requisition No. 105340
Bloomberg offers a diverse range of fixed income, commodity, currency and equity indices. With extensive asset coverage, a strong history of innovation, and objective and transparent rules, Bloomberg indices are widely used as a source for portfolio construction and performance comparison. We offer an array of services to clients interested in custom index development, investable index products designed to offer access to systematic strategies, index administration and calculation agent services. Bloomberg indices are driven by the same trusted reference data, pricing and analytical calculations that are leveraged throughout the investment process.
What’s the role?
As an Index Sales Specialist you will seek wider adoption and increased penetration of Bloomberg Index products in key client segments: Asset Owners, Insurance, Consultants, Asset Managers. and Banks.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key influencers in the asset owner and asset management community and provide them with consultative, commercially focused index solutions. You'll be involved in all aspects of account management, including senior level relationship management and in-depth discussions regarding Bloomberg index methodology and new product development.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build senior level relationships with many of the top institutional investment firms in the world
- Conduct in-depth discussions regarding Bloomberg index methodology and new product requirements
- Increase client usage and adoption of our Bloomberg Indices
- Take a lead role in conducting internal and external training sessions and sales pitches
- Work with clients throughout the sales process including commercial terms and contract execution
- Collaborate extensively with different internal teams to cross-sell our suite of solutions
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business managers in an effort to continually improve our products
- Travel extensively to meet with clients and prospects
You’ll need to have:
- An astute commercial mind-set, working to exceed sales metrics
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects and build and maintain solid client relationships
- Solid experience working in, or selling to the buy-side i.e. pension funds, investment advisors or mutual funds, or alternatively, experience in financial engineering/structuring
- Excellent client communication skills in conversational speech, writing, and public speaking
- Aptitude to excel in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Ability to creatively market our product to a vast demographic of potential clients
- A self-starter and dedicated collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
- Fluent Dutch language skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/indices/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org