Intune DevOps Engineer
Posted Aug 9, 2023 - Requisition No. 118056
Our Enterprise Desktop Engineering team drives the engineering arm of the user experience and Infrastructure management. Our colleagues depend on us to ensure the stability and integrity of our desktop and laptop platform. Some of the infrastructures we manage are Azure, Intune, O365, MECM, Active Directory and Citrix. On our team you will help us maintain, secure, and enhance our infrastructure through code and automation. We collaborate closely with Security and Chief Technology Team to ensure the technology we are deploying is secure and aligns with business goals.
What’s the role:
As an Azure DevOps Engineer you are encouraged to automate the provisioning, deployment, monitoring, and scaling of our infrastructure with code. You will utilizese your coding skill along with infrastructure knowledge of Azure and Intune to build scalable and performant infrastructure in a hybrid environment. We expect you to use CI/CD pipeline to release infrastructure build faster, improve quality, reduce human error, and increase efficiency and productivity.
We’ll trust you to:
- Implement best practices, strategies, methodologies, and approaches to systems administration tasks and complex projects
- Develop repeatable standards and implementation processes to ensure product uniformity and quality
- Document, deploy, and improve new and existing infrastructure to continually improve Bloomberg's internal user experience
You’ll need to have:
- Engineering experience in an infrastructure role
- Experience in scripting PowerShell and/or other programming languages
- Expert in Azure and Intune architecture
- Solid understanding of Azure cloud Kubernetes service with container-based development skills.
- Experience with Power Automate and Graph API.
- Experience Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Experience with Jenkins, Git, Terraform, Chef, Ansible.
- Experience in implementing full lifecycle DevOps automations using CICD tools and concepts.
- Understanding of API,SDK and other integration methods.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, similar field of study or equivalent work experience
Interviewing with us:
We believe interviewing is a two way street. It's a way for us to get to know you and your skills, and also a way for you to learn more about the team, our technical challenges, and what you'd be working on. The content of each interview round will be tailored to the role and your background, but the general framework can be found here:
We want to ensure you can put your best foot forward throughout the process, so if you have any questions or need any accommodations to be successful, please let us know!
We have a lot of opportunities to choose from in Engineering, and it is important to us that your skills and experience align best with the team you are interviewing with. To help ensure you are placed on the right team, your application will be considered for all of our current vacancies in Engineering at the first stage of the interview process.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org?