Junior Sales Associate - London (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)
Posted Nov 19, 2019 - Requisition No. 79758
This role is ideally suited to someone with 6 months to a year experience, or has recently selected a media sales career.
We'll trust you to:
- Support the European sales team to maximise sales and meet target
- Filter, respond and distribute incoming advertising enquires
- Identify new business leads through competitive monitoring tools and monitoring competitive websites
- Assist in the preparation of major sales activities, such as content presentations to senior audiences and sales reporting
- Learn and understand the Bloomberg product suite
- Coordinate client events and meetings, working with our Events and Marketing teams
- Respond to client requests ensuring quick turnaround
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Diligent approach to handling large volumes and ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of internal and external customers
- Experience using Microsoft Office, and willingness to learn additional software as needed such as Salesforce
- An interest in the media industry
- A high work rate, be highly organised, be able to prioritise and work on parallel tasks and have rigorous attention to detail
We'd love to see:
- Experience in sales or new business development
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.