Leadership and Talent Development Coordinator
Posted Jan 3, 2020 - Requisition No. 80519
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other and collaboration is key to our success. And through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Your friends all know you as the problem solver - the person they go to when they need advice. You work well under pressure and you thrive in a team environment. Discretion is something which comes naturally to you and finding that perfect balance between professional and personable. You love dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means.
In Global Talent we're passionate about finding, hiring and developing all-star talent at Bloomberg. It's the most important thing we do and it's our purpose. Our team strives to make Bloomberg more successful by assessing our talent, identifying skill gaps and creating curated learning experiences to fill those gaps.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Regional Head of Leadership and Talent Development, the Leadership and Talent Development Coordinator will have the responsibility of managing the execution of our development offerings. These offerings include, orientation and onboarding, leadership development programs, Bloomberg skills training, psychometric assessments, and more. In addition the Leadership and Talent Development coordinator will be responsible for maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop and maintain the Leadership and Talent Development calendar across EMEA and APAC
- Book rooms for training and events
- Ensure all room and event logistics are confirmed and set up appropriately
- Ensure systems are updated and training attendance documented
- Produce reporting to show program participation and feedback
- Work with the team to ensure events and courses are properly attended
- Assist in planning and executing leadership training, including communication to participants
- Assist in organizing quarterly networking events
- Work closely with Talent Operations team on questions, reporting, and coordination
- Escalation point for Leadership and Talent Development team, with assistance from Region Program Managers and Regional Heads
You’ll need to have:
- Experience in project and program coordination
- Proven success in managing projects
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- The ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal direction
- The ability to prioritize workloads and demonstrate flexibility
- Resilience and tenacity to overcome obstacles and maintain progress and composure within a high volume environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A positive can-do attitude
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.