Marketing Manager - Recruitment / Diversity & Inclusion (12 month Contract)
Posted Apr 12, 2021 - Requisition No. 90120
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
The EMEA marketing team are seeking a proven and highly motivated individual to cover a 12-month role that will assist in defining, developing and executing marketing plans to support Bloomberg's D&I and recruitment efforts.
You will work with business partners and internal marketing partners, digital, creative, events teams) within EMEA and globally to manage execution of our regional marketing programmes to the highest standards.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume of projects and have a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Handle your own workload and prioritise multiple request from various parts of the business
- Ensure integration amongst all marketing activity planned across the region, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be inventive
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
You'll need to have:
- Experience of briefing events, creative and digital teams effectively
- Experience and knowledge in digital events
- Ability to drive lead generation and campaign management
- Proven experience multi-tasking in a time pressure environment
- Ability to successfully partner with Sales, Business Managers, and the internal marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’d love to see:
- A good understanding of core diversity and inclusion concepts and practices
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage team, peers and management
- Ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy and improvement opportunities
- Understanding of recruitment process and interest of the candidate experience
- Knowledge about our key recruitment audiences across finance technology
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to build project plans and run through seamless execution
- Ambitious mind-set and a desire to adapt and learn a new market
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.