Marketing Manager, EMEA
Posted Aug 25, 2021 - Requisition No. 93614
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
The EMEA marketing team are seeking a proven and highly motivated individual marketing manager that will assist in defining, developing and executing marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and nurture existing client relationships for Bloomberg's financial products.
You will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders (content, digital, creative, events teams) within the region and globally to manage execution of our regional marketing programmes to the highest standards.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume of projects and demonstrate financial services knowledge and a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work closely with global marketing managers at Bloomberg's Headquarters in New York City to ensure the solutions/audiences he/she is responsible for in EMEA are supported with well-informed and innovative marketing programmes, which effectively deliver a return on our marketing investment
- Have strong stakeholder management to ensure the marketing programmes support the businesses overall objectives
- Manage your own workload and prioritise multiple requests from various parts of the business.
- Ensure integration amongst all marketing activity planned across the region, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
You need to be able to:
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
We’d love to see:
- A good understanding of the financial services market in EMEA in general
- Knowledge about key financial organisation types (banks, hedge funds, asset managers, etc) and their financial professionals and decision makers (traders, analysts, portfolio managers, etc)
- Successful track record in B2B financial services marketing
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market
You need to have:
- Ability to brief events, creative and digital teams effectively
- Ability to drive lead generation and campaign management
- Ability to multi-task in a time pressure environment
- Ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product Managers, and the internal marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.