Media Client Partner - Travel, Tourism & Corporate Sector
Posted May 19, 2023 - Requisition No. 116382
Bloomberg LP has built a significant global media business spanning television, digital, social, radio and live events, and continues to grow its global footprint through heavy investment and constant innovation in its people, products and platforms.
Bloomberg Media’s mission is to empower business leaders and our brand partners by inventing the solutions, knowledge and connections they need to thrive in a transforming world. We do this through deep, smart, global reporting of the world of business, powered by unmatched data and the world’s largest newsroom.
We are looking for a worldly, client and media savvy professional who will develop new strategic partnerships and lead existing clients across the travel, tourism and corporate sectors - building close relationships with key senior client decision makers within the UK and European markets.
Experience and capabilities
- Expertise in the Travel / Tourism sector including tourism boards (working with governments) and ideally the corporate sector across Europe.
- Strong client relationships at senior level with tangible results
- Ability to operate engage at senior government and ministerial level
- Managing one or more major current client partnership
- Interest in generating new high value business partnerships
- Taking a proactive approach to business development and spotting new business opportunities
What we'd love to see:
- Deep understanding of media advertising landscape
- Desire to partner with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Tourism board experience
- Genuine enthusiasm for the role / sector
- Adaptability to work collaboratively across multiple teams both internally and externally
- Strong judgement and decision making capabilities
- Good communicator, diplomacy
- Executive presence
- Solutions oriented with a growth mindset
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (mailto:AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net) (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (mailto:EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net) (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (mailto:APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net) (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)