Model & Integration Testing Engineer, Derivatives Risk & Pricing
Posted Dec 7, 2021 - Requisition No. 98440
The Bloomberg Risk, Derivatives and Pricing team has created enterprise solutions built on our robust data and pricing infrastructure to satisfy a wide range of regulatory and business concerns for our financial services and corporate clients.
These solutions include:
- Market risk oversight and capital calculations
- Counterparty credit risk
- OTC pricing/valuation
- Margining and Collateral management
- Intraday risk management
What’s the role?
The Model & Integration Testing team drive the development of a platform dedicated to functional analytics and testing. As a member of the team you will ensure that Quality Assurance (“QA”) processes are in place across the system, sign off on releases, investigate reported issues and their impact, and serve as an information hub for system issues and their status.
We’ll trust you to:
- Define testing requirements
- Validate market risk and contemporary pricing and risk models as applicable to all financial instruments
- Design test suites that will run on the testing platform, covering each individual component of the system, as well as, interfaces between the components and the end-to-end workflow
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is built and maintained on all processes
- Build and support automated regressions testing
- Apply QA techniques and methods to examine the output and efficiency of business processes
- Coordinate the work of new team members as the team expands
You’ll need to have:
- Master Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Operational Research, Information -Systems, Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Mathematics or a related field
- Strong background and working knowledge of derivative instruments, structured notes, and derivative pricing models
- Strong understanding of VaR, Greeks and Stress Scenario Testing
- Experience with Matlab/R, SQL
- Experience with Perl/Python and other scripting languages
- Ability to work with multiple teams and to handle multiple builds and frequent releases
- Position requires a Master’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Operational Research, -Information Systems, Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Mathematics or a related field
We’d love to see:
- CFA/FRM certified/Matlab/R;SQL;Perl/Python
- Automated regressing testing and unit testing;
- Strong understanding of derivative instruments, structured notes, and derivative pricing models; and, ---VaR, Greeks, and Stress Scenario testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status