Posted Jan 12, 2017 - Requisition No. 56464
Are you extremely organised and get a kick out of seeing a project from inception to delivery whilst exceeding expectations along the way? If so, this high profile project management internship might be for you!
Join the global installations team where you are on the front-line, being the primary contact for new and existing Bloomberg clients. As first impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organisation, the project coordinator role is about much more than coordination - it's about assisting and advising with issues such as the integration of our product onto their network, determining the best infrastructure for their connectivity and ensuring the whole installation process meets the clients' needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for both business-minded and technical candidates. By having exposure to Bloomberg's global customer base you will be able to fully utilize your strong communication skills. Teams are fully multilingual and your fluency in European languages will allow you to work within a truly international organization and team. Naturally, you will receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, clients and an insight into the Global financial markets.
To round out your experience, you'll attend lunch and learn sessions, designed to teach you about our diversified group, and there will be plenty of opportunity to meet Bloomberg leaders at a variety of networking events. Of course we also want to give you the chance to get to know your peers, so you'll also take part in volunteering activities and social events with interns from other departments.
Throughout the internship, you'll be supported by your line manager, buddy and your recruiter to ensure you receive regular feedback on your work and help navigating the company.
· Integrate the Bloomberg product onto the client's network
· Coordinate and manage resources to meet project deadlines
· Liase with several departments across the company
· Coordinate the dispatch of field services engineers to execute and support on-site implementations
· Recommend, design, and help implement communication lines to support Bloomberg products
· Fluency in English and two relevant European languages. Candidates who speak Russian only will be considered.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, graduating in either 2017 or 2018
· Ability to multitask with a high volume of simultaneous projects
· Ability to remain calm under pressure, while still being able to inspire confidence and trust with our clients
· Proven excellence in customer service is a bonus
· A proactive self-starter
· A dedicated team player with a proactive approach
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Solid understanding of PC hardware, operating systems, and communication lines and networks, is a plus
· Availability to work for 10 weeks starting July 3rd, 2017
If you think you are a good match, driven and eager to learn, then apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.