Posted Jan 5, 2022 - Requisition No. 99312
Bloomberg Opinion is looking for an editor to work with a team of columnists producing commentary on major business, finance, markets and political stories. The position requires several years experience of editing at a senior level and the candidate must be adept at honing articles in real time. Location is flexible so long as it is a Bloomberg office in the EMEA region.
We'll trust you to:
- Work with specialized columnists to conceive, refine and publish Opinion articles on the biggest stories of the day
- Collaborate with colleagues worldwide
- Discover new writers and develop new forms of opinion journalism
- To write the occasional column
- Be willing to travel
You'll need to have:
- Several years' experience in financial journalism
- Management experience a plus
- The ability to elevate already strong writing
- Exceptional attention to detail
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org